To start using your Monitor IIc, just insert
a program disk into the built-in disk drive and turn on both
the monitor and your Apple IIc. If you're a first-time Apple
user, your computer owner's manual will help you with full instructions
on getting your Apple up and running.
Adjusting Contrast and
Contrast and brightness work together to
provide optimum picture quality. Follow these steps to adjust
- Load a program, and turn on both the computer
and the monitor.
- Turn the contrast control up as high as
it will go. (Rotate the knob away from you.)
- Turn the brightness control clockwise
until the background lines on the screen are clearly visible.
- Turn the brightness control counterclockwise
until the background lines just disappear.
- Adjust the contrast control to give a
pleasing level of text illumination.